2901 Park Avenue
Our firm specializes in helping individuals develop sound retirement strategies. If you are retired – or approaching retirement – please take the time to explore our website and the wealth of information we offer. We offer personalized, hands-on service. We educate our clients about financial concepts and products, and take the mystery out of investing, insurance, estate conservation, and preserving wealth.
We understand the many challenges of retirement today and know the biggest concern for many is outliving their money. We focus on money management, as well as other issues that are critical to your financial well being. We offer both advisory accounts and fee for service options.
1. Discover: Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
2. Gather: Once goals are in mind, we need to gather all the necessary information about where you've been financially so we can set you on the right path.
3. Analyze: We will analyze your plan. Take a look at where you are and determine opportunities for your planning, whatever that might look like for you.
4. Develop: We'll put together specific recommendations for you and create a path to help you reach your dreams and goals.
5. Implement: We work with you to execute on our plan.
6. Review: Over time, we monitor your plan and encourage you to as well. As changes arise, we'll be flexible and make moves to keep you on track.
Money Purchasing Plans
Profit Sharing Plans
Long Term Care Insurance
email@example.com | (831) 831-216-5519